Here you go, practical and delicious recipe that makes your weekend breakfast joyful. You can cook your crepe very easily and make you breakfast appetizing.
- 2 eggs
- Slightly less than 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oil (either butter or vegetable oil) for cooking
- In a medium bowl, add flour, milk, and water. Then, stir them well, until it has a creamy texture.
- Beat the eggs and add the salt. Stir them well.
- Heat the Hamsi pan over medium and then lightly coat it with butter.
- Pour 1 cup of mixture in the pan and swirl to completely cover bottom of Hamsi.
- Cook until underside of your crepe is golden brown. Then turn your Hamsi upside down and fry the other side until it becomes golden brown colored.
- Do the same process as much as you want and then serve it with your favorite fillings. Bon appetite!